View Poll Results: Are warrior the most powerful typein yugioh?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 29.17%
  • No

9 37.50%
  • They might be tied with another Type

8 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are Warriors The Most Powerful Type In Yugioh?

I stated that warriors are the most powerful type in Yugioh. They have many deck you can build (Six Sam, Ben Kai, SIlent Swordssman, 3 Heroes, DD). THey have many support (Reinforcement of the Army, Warrior returning Alive, all the Heroes and Six Sam support). Many searchers along with Warrior Lady From The Wasteland, Stratos, etc. Defenses like command knight and Marauding captain as Stall. They have everything in my mind. Do you guys and girls agree with this or disagree?

I do consider warriors to be very well rounded. They have many useful effects for almost every situation. But I cannot accept them as the most powerful type.

Oh, and I moved this thread to general discussion. I thought it would be better there.
    Last edited by TexcyBurkehart; 10-30-2008 at 10:25 PM.

Understood Texcy and thanks for moving it to General Discussion. i thought it belong in the yugioh questions page. Hopefully mistakes like that do not get me ban.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
    Hopefully mistakes like that do not get me ban.
    No of course not. I just felt the thread would be better in general discussion thats all.
    Last edited by TexcyBurkehart; 10-30-2008 at 09:52 PM.

Um... Sadly I only have warrior deck so I don't really know other type...
    Warrior type monsters mostly have good effect but they mostly have small ATK or DEF
    So ... perhaps they are not the best in the YGO
    Um maybe it all depends on how you would played your deck ^-^,

Although they do have the most useful searchers of that type: RoTA.

warrior lady of the wasteland can search out any earth warrior of 1500 or less (that includes exiled for monster destruction,wildheart for attacking with no fear of traps,Millennium Shield for defense, and many more options). anymore objections about warriors being the strongest?
    Last edited by TheBirD777; 10-30-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirD777 View Post
    warrior lady of the wasteland can search out any earth warrior of 1500 or less (that includes exiled for monster destruction,wildheart for attacking with no fear of traps,Millennium Shield for defense, and many more options). anymore objections about warriors being the strongest?
    No more objections from me bird. But thank you for reminding me.
    Last edited by TexcyBurkehart; 10-30-2008 at 10:27 PM.

Team
    DuelCityElite
    IGN
    LordMelchett

Well, Warriors certainly have a lot of good support cards and they're definitely one of the stronger types around. Some may argue that perhaps Fiends or Zombies are stronger as types (of course, Zombies do have a built in advantage on Warriors).

And getting back to why warriors are good - let's not forget E-Hero Stratos, the ultimate searcher/S/T Remover all included in one card.
    Leader of DCE

Minister of card rulings (RC-1 Certified); Master of Solemn Judgments; Never Say Die Hero; Judai

Ultimate all nicknames in 1 duel

Team
    DuelCityElite
    IGN
    DarknessSon

Of course warriors are strong, they have a lot of support cards. But in my opinion, they aren't the most powerful type in this game. Have you all forgotten about Armed Dragon, Dark Armed Dragon, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys (not sure if it's a dragon), Horus LV8 the Black Flame Dragon, Judgment Dragon, Prime Material Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Winged Dragon of Ra...?

I'm sure you will recognize these monsters as some of the most powerful monsters in game (if not the most). Of course they may have few less support than warriors, but as single monsters, they have the most devastating effects. But I would accept tying them with warriors, because the banned chaos monsters, which seemed to be the most powerful playable cards, were a dragon and a warrior.

Rollingthunder, I dare to say that in your type-themed tournament, the type which will have the advantage, will be those types which have their own searchers (fairies, dragons, beasts or zombies). I would wagger all what I had that the winner will be one of these.

Anyway, I'm not scared of them, and people who know me knows which type I'm going to use.

P.S.: Those who say that fiends are the most powerful type, could you explain me why do you think that? Thank you in advance.
    The Dark side of Yu-Gi-Oh!